1. implementation of Good Manufacturing Practice to produce quality products.
2. Adapted facilities and infrastructure with the latest Good Manufacturing Practice.
3. Ensuring the application of the Halal assurance system starting from the use of starting materials, production processes, product storage and product delivery processes.
4. Improve personnel capabilities with internal and external training programs.
5. Ensuring the quality of each starting material (raw materials and packaging materials) used in the production process to ensure the quality of the products produced.
6. Providing testing laboratory facilities that comply with GLP (Good Laboratory Practice).
7. Supervision of the product during the production process, the final product and during circulation in the market